Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Furniture

Ryan and I were in desperate need of a new bed. We had our mattess sitting right on the floor, no box springs or frame. RC Willey was having a great sale on a bedroom set. We were able to get a new bed, dresser and night stand. I am so EXCITED to have it. Here's some pictures of it.

I'm so excited for the bed. I have wanted a sleigh bed since Ryan and I were married, and now I have one! We went from a king bed to a queen bed. The kids are disappointed because we told them they could no longer climb into bed with us. We only got one nightstand with it. Can you guess who's side of the bed it is on? The pig should give it away. It has two drawers and is great for my books (since we all know I like to read).

The dresser is gorgeous. I absolutely love it. There are eight drawers in it and a beautiful mirror. We gave the dresser we had in our room into Joanie's. She's way excited because now she has a mirror in her room.
Abby





1 comment: