Sunday, November 2, 2008

My first blog

K, I'm not a genius so I hope this works. My family is amazing. We have a lot of fun. With Halloween this past week we were extremely busy. Joanie was a cute witch and Hunter was a fireman (which is what he wants to be when he grows up). If I remember correctly they dressed up like four or five times throughout the week. By the end of the week I was ready for Halloween to be over. We went up to Granny and Grandpa's twice this week (my mom and dad's). For some unknown reason they decided to purchase a seven-seater teeter-totter. The kids love it. Joanie had fun playing with her friend Isabella.
Thursday we ended up going down to Utah Valley University in Orem for 3A state volleyball. I'm working on a story about it. We were able to see Ryan's niece Melissa while we were down there. Joanie was especially excited because Melissa is her favorite Palmer cousin.
We're just staying busy and missing our family and friends we don't get to see on a regular basis.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Nice to see we have brought you to the blog side of life!

Rosalie said...

WAHOO!!! I am glad you are here! Now let's see some pics of those adorable kids you have!!!!

Love ya tons!