Friday, November 14, 2008

Growing up

Joanie turned six a week ago. I can't believe my baby girl is six. She has always been such a big helper. I don't know what's happened, but she's started having a terrible attitude. Throwing a fit over every little thing. We tried to stay away from toys for her birthday and instead bought her a desk and chair and a lot of art supplies. She loves drawing and being creative.
She has started to read and loves it. She brings home books everyday from school. It's great. She does love to read too. She is still shy and refuses to talk in front of large groups. However, for our Primary program she is willing to play the song "I am a Child of God" instead of talking. I'm really excited that she's willing to do anything in the program.
Starting in January she will be taking violin lessons. I'm excited that she shows an interest in music and reading. These are two very important things in my life.

On a side note: Hunter is doing awesome too. He's learned to count to 100 from listening to Joanie practice. He is so happy.

1 comment:

Rosalie said...

WOW...isn't it GREAT that our kids are 6? I just love it! Matthew is so fun and it sounds like Joanie is too! Congrats!