Wednesday, May 27, 2009

8's Meme

8's Meme

Jen tagged me for the Crazy 8's Meme. Jen and I belong to a group of mommies in Tooele. Although we've only met a time or two she's an amazing woman and I love her ideas.


Here be Da Rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them they have been tagged.

Eight Things I Look Forward To:

1. Being able to sit for more than 30 minutes.
2. Going to Australia
3. My children learning how to play the piano.
4. My 10-year anniversary.
5. Going camping for the first time this year.
6. Eating fresh fruits and veggies from the garden.
7. Taking more photographs of weddings.
8. Stopping biting my nails.

Eight Things I Did Yesterday

1. Had an MRI done.
2. Helped Joanie practice her violin.
3. Helped Hunter practice his piano.
4. Had my mom drive me home from her house.
5. Gave my kids hugs and kisses.
6. Ate Shepherds Pie
7. Worked on a crochet project.
8. Napped

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Be more patient
2. Exercise on a regular basis
3. Go away with my husband.
4. Wear attractive clothes
5. Freelance from home.
6. Not be in pain
7. Go to Australia
8. Or New Jersey/Massachusetts

Eight Shows I Watch

1. NCIS
2. Everybody loves Raymond
3. King of Queens
4. Reba
5. News
6. According to Jim
7. Hannah Montana
8. Phineas and Ferb

Eight Friends I Am Tagging:
Tia, friends from a mommy network.

No comments: