Monday, May 18, 2009

Life as it happens

Today was Joanie's end of the year barbecue at the school she attends. The kids were able to have their cheeks painted. Joanie choose a palm tree because it's "granny's favorite thing". Hunter had a shark. However, he had scratched it off before I could get a picture of it. He had a funny day today though. I took him shopping at Wal-Mart and he kept telling me that he knew "everything." "I'm a smart boy, mommy," he kept saying. He had the clerks laughing. When Ryan has taken Hunter to work with him they call Hunter "Little Ryan". I have to agree with them. He is the spitting image of his father.
Not much else is going on with us. I'm still probably about a month away from returning to work. Hopefully sooner, but we'll find out more Friday. I go back to the doctor for my checkup. Ryan is staying busy with the garden and the kids and me.

No comments: